I Am Crystal Nicole: Thankful Thursday + Fitness Challenge

 

Hello Hello My Friends,

Its #ThankfulThursday + No Diet Day. So treat yo'self to a Burger, Fries and Ice Cream today. Or go protein style (aka no bun but a lettuce wrap;) Fries, we can add to our "vegetables" today + Ice Cream = dairy😜

In the words of British feminist, Mary Evans Young "Ditch the Diet". A great day to remind yourself to fall in love with all of YOU and embrace your body and ditch the body shaming. 


On Thankful Thursday, let's also take the time to be thankful. grateful and appreciate the lives we crafted for ourselves and the people in it. I know sometimes it doesn't seem easy. But we are exactly where we are supposed to be - you can't get it wrong and its never done. We are constantly evolving in our BECOMING. 

Through the process of journaling, it allows us to us to express our feelings and document our journey. You may even find there is a personal testimony hidden in the pages, that can lead to penning a book or helping someone else. If you don't have a journal, make sure to pick one up and begin today, tomorrow or this week. Just do it, you won't regret this experience. 

As always, my final thoughts, a word of wisdom, a bit of inspiration and motivation for your evening journal prompt. This really resonated with me, a IG post from Kevin Hart. To piggyback off of yesterday's post. Did you take imperfect action today? Just know, I am rooting for you. Let's layer this advice on top. That belief in ourselves is SO important. We can give others compliments and high fives all day long but when is the last time you encouraged yourself? I am guilty of this myself, which is why I want to remind you to go for it and BELIEVE you can! 😘


Until tomorrow, lovelies. #Day6 #BlogBoost. 

XOXO,

CNJ

Comments

  1. I'm reading this a day late, but 'whew'...I had a day off my regular plan yesterday and now I don't feel so down about it. Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts