Welcome to I Am Crystal Nicole (the untitled) Blog!

Hello Hello My Lifestyle Lovelies, 
Its official, my first blog! (untitled for now...I may ask for help later on that part 😉) 

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Crystal Nicole Jones, a Cali girl from the Midwest (St. Louis), Sushi Lover + Wine & Sweets Connoisseur! And welcome to my lifestyle blog, where we will chat food, travel, beauty and everything in between. Not to mention, mindset + motivation will be a HUGE focus too all while having FUN. Is it possible that this could be a platform? I always welcome comments and feedback so please feel free to send a note, I look forward to connecting with all of you!

First, I want to send a huge thanks to my partner in crime Pamela James aka PJ for encouraging me to join this 30-Day Blog Challenge hosted by Paul Taubman, thank you, I accept.

Its a new month, so let slay May! To kick off Women's Health Month plus today being National Fitness Day, I am starting my New YOU 30-Day Fitness Challenge. That means for the next 30 the focus will be Fitness. And to me, FIT-ness means more than just physical exercise, its all encompassing: it is a Mental, Spiritual and Physical game. 

So let's start with Mental, that to me is the foundation of being fit and the wherewithal to achieve our fitness goals. 

Every time I attempt to lose weight, I am challenged by my follow-through. Or should I use release vs. lose. A good friend and spiritual guru taught me, that words matter and to lose weight implies I have to find it. A better way to say it is, to release weight meaning to let it go. Love that. I often start strong and then slip back into my old habits. Which is why your mindset is so important. Even when you don't see the results, you have to believe it is happening. Similar to planting a seed. A tree doesn't grow overnight, it takes time, sunlight, food, water and it eventually grows tall and strong.

Releasing weight is a Spiritual game too because you have to make sure you are aligned with your goals and dreams. They are all interconnected which is why meditation along with journaling your thoughts and feelings along the way is so powerful. 

Next, we have to set a Goal, one that is measurable within the next 30-days. Remember we can't manage what we can't measure. Creating a S.M.A.R.T. goal. It needs to be: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-Based. So far we have, to release weight by focusing on our FIT-ness goals. 

As an example: Each week for the next 30 days I will release up to 2 lbs, with eating healthy and exercise while maintaining my mental and spiritual balance - which will allow me keep focused on my goals and stay encouraged along my FIT-ness journey. 

If this resonates, I invite you to join me too. I put together a checklist below of what we need to get started. Are you in? I can always use accountability partners!

The New YOU 30-Day Fitness Challenge Checklist. 
























Last but not least, Motivation...today I challenged myself to answer "My Why" questions. Why Now? Why Release Weight? Why is this Important to You? My answer, the best time to get started is now, summer is on the way, the world is opening up and want to look and feel like the best version of myself...a New YOU awaits. I am worth it (all code for I want to fit in my skinny jeans again😍) What's your Motivation, Your Why, Your Goals, Your Challenges. I would LOVE to hear and support you.

#DAY1 #BlogBoost complete, until tomorrow. "Setting Goals is the First Step in Turning the Invisible into the Visible" - Tony Robbins


XOXO,

Crystal Nicole Jones (CNJ)

Comments

  1. Great first blog! Congratulations. I agree the why needs to be important. I look forward to following you on this 30 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, your first blog challenge! I love your 30 day fitness challenge as I've been on a healthy eating plan since 2018 after health issues. I lost about 28 pounds and I feel great. I do need to work on exercising to tighten up my flab. :( Congratulations on your challenge and entering the UBC!! Will definitely follow your 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super exciting to see you out here in the world! Great first post. Really loved the "My Why" questions at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts