I Am Crystal Nicole: Happy Mother's Day + Fitness Challenge: Day 9

 

Hello Lovelies and Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all the Mothers out there a very special Mother's Day! They raised us, sacrificed for us and loved us unconditionally. And today we celebrate the AMAZING women they are. 

Welcome to Day #9. Did you know. The Angel Number 9 represents help and unconditional support. And that is exactly what our challenge is all about...it's a sign we are on the right path. And speaking of the number #9, let the countdown begin...9 days until vacation! Summer is on the horizon and I am planning my next vacation to San Diego and a couple more in the works. I'm daydreaming of beaches and sun. So today, let's use our imaginations (and our search engines) to create the most magical vacation ever. Even if its just a simple road trip! It is time to travel! Bookmark ideas, save Kayak searches - make it real and I believe you will attract that experience, making what was once a dream a reality.

P.S. I will be sharing healthy ways to travel, so stay tuned for that too.😎


As always, my final thoughts, a word of wisdom, a bit of inspiration and motivation for your evening journal prompt. There is a reason why the old and wise adage is true being "beautiful inside and out". Because it all starts within, with how you feel about yourself. Your inner beauty. A beautiful soul resonates with the world and just like dominos your outer beauty follows suit. And you my friend, will be unstoppable. What fabulous trait do you behold that the world needs to see?


Until tomorrow, my friends. #Day9 #BlogBoost. 

XOXO,

CNJ

Comments

  1. Be Here Now. That's my vacation, whenever I can achieve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My path has recently changed to one including more self-love and compassion. I just love that I got the message today that I'm "on the right path". Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts