I AM Crystal Nicole: Motivation Monday + Fitness Challenge

 


Hello My Lifestyle Lovelies,

Today is #MondayMotivation. YAY! As we BEGIN a new week...I'm stoked to share in this journey with YOU. We are all set for the next 28-Days (PS. Spoiler Alert. The 31st, Memorial Day we celebrate! PPS. Its also National BBQ Month so get those recipes ready!) 

Ok, first I'm uber excited to try this new Salmon Deliciousness Dish I found on Instagram @calorie.hub. Plus a fab way to celebrate, International Mediterranean Diet Month. For all of you who work from home and its lunch for one...this looks like a perfect, tasty single-serving solution.

Today was such a busy day, I ordered groceries for delivery with Whole Foods to get me started. Again, great hack for a woman the go. Speaking of ease, so was this recipe. After I prepared (aka chopped) all my ingredients the oven did the rest like magic.

Ingredients You Will Need:
  • Tomato
  • Red Peppers
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Greek Olives
  • Feta
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt & Pepper, taste
  • Salmon
Once your veggies are chopped, add the feta, olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the salmon right top top, then add seasoning and olive oil to the fish as well. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes and voila its done! 


All while I write this blog post to document my experience. The finished product was DELISH, so flavorful and healthy too it came out to slightly over 300 calories on My Fitness Pal app! Highly recommend! *Chef's Kiss




















And as we wrap up today, a bit of #MondayMotivation to leave you with for your evening journal prompt.


Don't be afraid to BEGIN, you have to start somewhere. Change, the becoming is a process. And as the Good Book states: "Do not despise the day of small beginnings." Always remember, we are in this together. And as a #team we will WIN together. YOU are Brilliant, YOU are Amazing and YOU are worth it! (YOU: being our "key word" this month)

Until tomorrow, my friends. #Day3 #BlogBoost. 

XOXO,

CNJ


Comments

  1. Hi Crystal Nicole! This was perfect timing as I just defrosted a larger-than needed salmon for my family. I split it into a few parts (one like BBQ, another lemon juice and a little italian seasoning) and will experiment with this recipe to see the reaction. You made it sound delicious - can't wait to try it!
    Dr Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the recipe.We love fish and this sounds perfect .Starting healthy habits is crucial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your blog post, you are correct, we have to start somewhere and I was thrilled to see such a great example on your page. Great pictures to compliment your post. I copied the recipe and can't wait to try it! Sending all my love, Jaime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMM! Another great post filled with fun and helpful content. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts