I Am Crystal Nicole: Wednesday Wisdom + Fitness Challenge

 

Hello Hello its #WednesdayWisdom (and Cinco de Mayo)😉

We made it halfway through the week, YESSSS! Let's keep our momentum. Cheers to us and our accomplishments. There are healthy ways to indulge. And I discovered a Coconut H20 Margarita for you to try. Coconut + Lime Hydrating Goodness!

What You Will Need:
  • Tequila Blanco - 2 ounces. Need suggestions, my #Top3 are Espolon, Don Julio, Patron
  • Limes, freshly squeezed juice - 2 ounces (hint: use the lemon squeezer we use for our daily H20:)
  • Coconut Water - 4 ounces
  • A squeeze of Organic Raw Blue Agave
  • Jalapeño Slices (especially if you like it spicy, caliente!)
  • Pink Himalayan Sea Salt with a Grinder (salted-rim optional)
  • Lime Wedge, garnish
  • Serve with a jumbo ice cube, I prefer the jumbo cube because it doesn't water your drink down plus keeps your drink chilled
Let's Cocktail: Make sure you use a lime wedge to rub around the rim of your glass and that will help you with the salted rim. I would use a small saucer to collect the salt, and then dip your rim in the salt. Combine all your ingredients in a cocktail shaker with regular ice cubes to chill. Shake it, Shake it! Pour into your cocktail glass over the jumbo ice cube and add a lime for garnish.

Bartenders Note: Make it your own and adjust accordingly if you need a bit more sour - add lime, a bit more sweet - add agave or a bit too strong - add more Coconut H20 Not sure the heat of the jalapeño add it layers, start with a small amount and add extra if you need. Salud!


As always, my final thoughts, a word of wisdom, a bit of inspiration and motivation for your evening journal prompt. Sheryl Sandberg said it simply "done is better than perfect". We are taking imperfect action. As a recovering perfectionist, I am challenging myself to write a blog and maintain a fitness challenge for 30-Days. Its been a challenge (no pun intended) but every time I hit publish, I have a sense of accomplishment, whether it was big or small I did it. 

Is there anything you didn't do today because of your perfectionist ways and let that talk you out of taking action? Make a note today in your journal, this is the day you will kick the "perfection" habit and tomorrow you begin again, whether its perfect or not. #done.

P.S. If you like Shery Sandberg, check out her book "Lean In".


Until tomorrow, my friends. #Day5 #BlogBoost. 

XOXO,

CNJ

Comments

  1. Hi. - It is a little cool up here in the north to feel in the mood for a Caribbean cocktail.
    Can you remind me what we are celebrating on May 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fascinating post. You have a gift! I am a total perfectionist... though like to think I'm mostly a recovering one. Today was actually a day with very little procrastination or perfectionism. Thanks for helping me reflect on that and high five myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts